A Better Shopping Experience: Shopify Live Chat
What is Shopify Live Chat?
Shopify live chat or Shopify chat support is a tool used with Shopify ecommerce software that allows online retailers to provide their customers with live chat support. Shopify chat is an excellent tool for retailers because it gives them the ability to assist shoppers who might otherwise abandon their shopping carts or bounce from the site altogether.
With Zendesk, all customer interactions and contextual data live in one place, so agents can begin a conversation in chat and move it to the customers' preferred channel.
- Questions are answered in real-time.
- Multitasking: shoppers can continue to browse while they chat.
- It’s a real conversation. Unlike with email, customers can ask followup questions and get answers immediately.
- Fewer abandoned shopping carts. Customers can get the answers they need that would have otherwise caused them to prematurely end the shopping process.
- Proactive support. Retailers can identify when shoppers appear stuck and proactively offer to help them complete the purchase.
- Cost efficiency. Shopify chat is less expensive than phone support. Plus agents can work on multiple chats at once, further saving time and resources.
Zendesk’s Zopim live chat enables companies to offer Shopify live chat. Using it, retailers can offer their customers seamless customer service. With Zendesk, all customer interactions and contextual data live in one place, so agents can begin a conversation in chat and move it to the customers' preferred channel.
Proactive support is possible thanks to Triggers, a feature in Zopim that automatically notifies support agents when a customer has taken a defined set of actions that might indicate they are going bounce or abandon their shopping cart. This enables the support agent to help solve the problem before it’s too late.
Live chat has a variety of advantages to the business and the customer, these resources will make sure you do it correctly: