Spreading cheer with new integrations
New Zendesk app integrations are here. Learn all about how these integrations can help out your sales and support teams.
Last updated January 22, 2024
Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide top-quality experiences.
Zoom Phone for Zendesk
Zoom Phone for Zendesk (Support) enhances your Zendesk experience and streamlines your workflows. Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications–with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Install the Zoom Phone integration and enjoy benefits like click-to-dial phone numbers in Zendesk, automatic call logging, automatic logging of calls to Zendesk, voicemail and recording access in call logs, ability to send and receive SMS, and more.
Maven AGI Co-Pilot
Maven AGI Co-Pilot (Support) is the modern AI-powered co-pilot for your support team. Maven helps customers deploy the power of AI to improve the support experience. It helps answer questions instantly, suggest follow ups, and take action. By automating support workflows with AI agents, customers can reduce support costs by up to 75 percent. The Agent Co-Pilot system assists human agents in crafting perfect responses, freeing them up to focus on complex, higher-level tasks. Leverage AI to anticipate customer needs and provide proactive guidance, preventing problems before they arise.
Sellcustbridge (Support) revolutionizes the way marketplace sellers manage customer interactions. Designed for efficiency, this tool seamlessly aggregates all buyer messages from multiple Amazon and eBay seller accounts, regardless of how many seller accounts you manage. See all relevant order details next to a customer message and fill custom fields automatically by order-related data.
Yellow.ai Agent Assist
Yellow.ai Agent Assist (Support) is an AI-first Automation for better customer experiences using XO Platform. The app is designed to enhance customer support by leveraging a range of functionalities to streamline the conversation process and improve overall efficiency. Key features include chat summarization, agent suggestions, and search capability.
Additional apps added in November:
- NotifyMe (Support) allows you to create and receive ticket alerts in the Zendesk agent workspace. NotifyMe is a lightweight notification and reminder application designed to help you stay organized and on top of your tickets.
- Apple + ChatGPT AI assistant By Saasly (Support) is developed to handle your multiple apps for Apple Store reviews and ratings within Zendesk and convert all customer inquiries from the Apple Store into Zendesk tickets. It is enabled with ChatGPT to help you create personalized responses to customers automatically, generate ticket summaries, and adjust the tone of how you respond to your customers.
- Worknet.ai (Support) is a conversational user experience, akin to ChatGPT, integrated to all of your relevant data sources: Zendesk Guide, Confluence, Jira tickets, and more. It is seamlessly integrated with both Zendesk and Slack for native functionality.
- Opencart Multistore (Support) smoothly integrates your Opencart store with Zendesk, enhancing the accessibility of customer information within the Zendesk platform. The application consolidates comprehensive customer details and offers a robust breakdown of all customer orders.
- Help Center Translate (Support) automatically translates your Zendesk Guide articles into any language and maintains original HTML formatting. Synchronize translations to and from Zendesk Guide and even bulk-translate multiple articles into one or more languages.
- Stylo Voice AI (Support), powered by the latest OpenAI and ChatGPT technology, instantly converts your voicemails into accurate text, making it easier to stay on top of your messages without ever hitting ‘play’.
- Markprompt AI Draft Composer (Support) is the AI chatbot creation platform that empowers businesses to build and customize chatbots in minutes, no setup required.
- Out-Of-Office by Saasly (Support) gives agents the capability to set Out of Office (OOO) status for future dates, enabling them to plan ahead. Agents can define a customized response automation rule for their Out-of-Office status. During the agent’s absence, ticket assignments are restricted until their return.
- Custom Object Commentator (Support) allows you to add custom object detail to ticket comments. The Custom Object Commentator sidebar app allows you to add a custom object lookup field’s data and related lookup object data to Zendesk ticket comments.
- Macha AI Support (Support) integrates with Shopify stores to help support teams answer redundant customer queries. Macha uses a combination of Shopify products, collections, order details along with Zendesk help articles, macros, and previously solved tickets. This allows the AI to create accurate answers from a robust knowledge base.
- Tubelight Communications (Sell) empowers your teams with the convenience of initiating calls with a single click in Zendesk Sell. Capture crucial conversations and transactions with ease. Every call, whether inbound or outbound, can be recorded, archived, and retrieved whenever needed.
- Nightfall Data-at-Rest Scanner (Support) helps you scan all data-at-rest that is stored in your Zendesk account across tickets, comments, and file attachments, including HTTP Archive (HAR) files. Harness the power of Nightfall’s advanced detection engine to scan data at rest in your Zendesk instance, providing you with a comprehensive inventory of risk.
- Avenue (Support) centralizes business monitoring systems, ensures the right person is alerted at the right time, and holds your team accountable for each follow-up all the way through resolution. Use this Zendesk application to view the Avenue data associated with each Zendesk ticket and submit Avenue forms directly from Zendesk.
- Macorva (Support) seamlessly integrates with Zendesk to provide a comprehensive customer feedback experience. With Macorva, you can automatically trigger customer surveys at key stages of the resolution process, allowing you to gather real-time feedback and gauge customer sentiment.
- GCF Softphone (Support) allows users to make and receive calls directly from Zendesk, save call history in CRM, start calls to customers from their page in CRM, view voicemails, and use a variety of numbers provided for incoming and outgoing calls, including numbers from over 150 countries.
- ChatGpt Suporte Inteligente (Support) helps you quickly grasp the context of Zendesk tickets with AI-generated summaries of previous tickets and enhances the quality of your replies with AI support, ensuring accuracy and consistency in your responses.
- Mercado Pago by menze (Support) lets you integrate Mercado Pago to Zendesk to be able to create and send payment links directly within your Support tickets, offering a faster and easier payment method to your customers.
- Casas Bahia by menze (Support) lets you connect your Casas Bahia accounts to your Zendesk instances, allowing you to centrally manage all customer interactions and provide more effective support.
- ImpulSIS para WhatsApp (Support) is a friendly and intuitive app for sending tailored messages and campaigns. Customer service agents will be able to send active messages via WhatsApp using the official Meta APIs, one at a time or in bulk, directly from the Zendesk Support screen.
- ChatGpt AI by IntegrateCloud (Support) instantly answers your customer’s queries with a personalized ChatGPT AI bot trained on your Zendesk Help Center. The ChatGPT AI integration with Zendesk enables you to automate customer interactions and provide instant, personalized support, all within the Zendesk platform.
New themes added in November:
Ralph theme has a clean and modern layout and comes with all the necessary features to help you bring your help center vision to life. It boasts a neat layout theme offering customizable features including page layout, homepage, header and footer links–and offers image boxes.
To view the full list of incoming apps, follow our weekly release notes.
Don’t miss the CX event of the year
Attend Zendesk Relate 2024 in Las Vegas to learn about the latest industry trends and product innovations, grow your skill set and influence, and exchange ideas with CX experts from around the world.
Don’t miss the CX event of the year
Attend Zendesk Relate 2024 in Las Vegas to learn about the latest industry trends and product innovations, grow your skill set and influence, and exchange ideas with CX experts from around the world.Register now